Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nature/Weather of instagram (photos by me)

Hello Lovely,
Once again here is another post of some of my favorite photos from 2012- to now.
I think I might make this one a two subject one because, This one is coming to be a little bit of a combo because I didn't have a lot of nature/ weather photos.
I have to say that the photo on the right is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken weather related, and the one on the right was this random piece of what I'm guessing is either a building or a bridge.
These ice pictures are actually from one of the big storms we had here in the us(Maine), it was real thick heavy ice. Even though it's so dangerous I still think all forms of weather can be beautiful in there own way.
What are some of your favorite weather/nature pictures you've ever taken?
Have a lovely day where ever you are, and stay safe in whatever weather you are enduring right now.
-Love
Courtney (Lady Chaos)

No comments:

Post a Comment