Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The love of my life: Cyrus

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I know it's been a while since the last post, but I've been so busy with work lately.
Today I decided to post something different, I wanted to share something with you guys.
This little guy right here is Cyrus,I've had him for about two years.
He is my 2 year old dachshund! This photo was taken on may fourth also known as Star wars day
or May the fourth be with you! I have to say that this little guy is what keeps me going every day.
I've had a lot of stress lately with work, and some people whom I though were friends.
He reminds me that good things do happen in life, and I don't know where I would be without this guy.
I hope you guys are all having a wonderful week, and that you always remember that there is something in life that will keep you going. Never give up, and appreciate the little things in life. 
-Lady Chaos(Courtney)

No comments:

Post a Comment