Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Apologies

     Hey guys,
        Sorry I haven't posted anything a a few weeks, but I've been really sick lately and there has just been a lot of negative things happening lately. Even though all these negative things are happening I'm trying to look at the positive in every situation. Also I'm trying to find a new job because let just say my current one isn't quite what I'm looking for in life.I feel a little bad because I haven't been keeping up with my blog, my photography/art, you tube now for a few weeks/ months. I guess that's what winter does to some people.

       On a brighter note some rather positive things have happened lately as well, in fact I just came to find out that I've lost weight which I hadn't even noticed. I'm going to be looking at a "new" car as soon as I get my taxes done, yes it may not be my dream car but at least I'll have something. :]

        I just kind of wanted to update you all on whats be going on, and tell you all that I'm really sorry. I'm going to try to post work on things on my days off more now. I've really been changing my outlook on life lately, and I've really opened up to some new things. I can't wait to share more updates with you guys soon, have a great night all! Also remember to always look at the positives of every negative situation because you never now what you could be missing.

      - Courtney (Lady Chaos)

No comments:

Post a Comment