Thursday, February 6, 2014

First Blog

Hello Ladies and Gents,
    This is my first official Blog post. I just kind wanted to do an introductions type post. First off I wasn't to say that I'm sorry that my blog isn't very "put" together yet. Right now I've been trying to figure out where I want to go with this, as well as my you tube. As far as now all I know is I think they are both going to be pretty random at the start, and that I have no real "theme" as of thus far.
     I'm thinking I'm going to be posting a lot of the photography work, and exciting adventures I encounter within this journey I call life. I'm really thinking I want to reach out and go past my comfort point and actually try new things. This is the first actual "real" blog I've ever made... I use tumblr, but I feel that is more about pictures then being an actual blog. So this should be interesting, but I'm super excited about this.
     Again I'm sorry about the Pre-mature blog, but I'm going to start working on it. I also think I'm going to be posting a lot more on here, and I think this is a good way for me to start channeling some of my thoughts and feelings.I hope you're all having a wonderful day and hope to start getting some feed back and support from some of you guys. Remember life is a journey so risk it all and never look back!
                              -Lady Chaos (Courtney Hodgkins)

No comments:

Post a Comment