Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ipsy Glambags

     So about three months ago I took the plunge into the world of ipsy, and I can't say I'm disappointed so far I've loved them all for certain products. In this post I'm going to share my bags from June,July and August. I hope you guys enjoy this, and I think I'm going to start making this a monthly post. I also have shared these on my Instagram,YouTube, and Twitter so make sure to follow me on there for more.
    

                                                         June Ipsy Glambag
                         
     This is the first ipsy bag I received, I love the rebel theme with the graffiti bag. The products were all awesome in this bag, this one I actually loved everything out of it. The only bad think is my bronzer, and eyeshadow broke but that's okay.
                                                Products received 
                                            Urban decay eyeshadow 
                                             Crown cosmetics bronzer 
                                            Facial scrub
                                              Jessie girl mint colored nail polish
                                            Emerald green felt tip eyeliner


                                                               July Ipsy Glambag
                            
            The July Ipsy Glambag I was a little less excited about, but I thought the bag was really. lol with the like holographic shine and the beach umbrellas. There was only like two things I was super excited to get I. This and it was the brush and primer. I love both these products a lot, but the more I've used out out this the more I love them.
                                                     Products received 
                                                  Befine night cream
                                                Synthetic blending brush
                                                 Model co waterline eyeliner
                                               Too faced hangover ex primer
                                     Meet matte trimony the balm purple eye shadow


                                                      August Ipsy Glambag
                                
         The August ipsy Glambag I was the most excited for because it was a pastel theme, and if anyone knows be I like pastel things.i was super excited for all these products including the beauty blender even though this is my second black one, but that's fine. I'm excited mostly for the wipes and lip creme.
                                               Products received
                                           Black beauty blender
                                        Tarte lip creme
                                           Nomad eyeshadow 
                                        Mongongo Chapstick
                                   Symphony cucumber and aloe Vera face wipes                  

      I'm going to get more detailed with these, along with trying to make better videos so please bare with me. Also please give feedback I love to hear from you all. Have a beautiful day, and stay classy my friends.
                     -Courtney (Lady Chaos 💀💋)
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment