Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All You Need Is Love

Hello Guys and Gals sorry I haven't been posting a whole lot lately!
I've has a lot of exciting things going on as of late. Though I do have a new set of photo shoot pictures to share with you guys. A friend reach out to me a month ago asking if I would do some anniversary photos for her and her boyfriend, and of course I took it! This couple is such a lovely couple and I just had to share the results with you guys.
 

 I have to say both locations were perfect and the time of day this was taken was fantastic, these two are the definition of love! You can almost feel how in love they are when you look at these photos.

 
All you need is love, honesty and trust! I hope these too always remember this, and are happy like this the rest of their lives. I can't wait to do more photo shoot with these to because I was so much fun and they really are the perfect photo/couple I know.
I hope you always tell the person you love how much they mean to you, and smile, share a laugh, and just enjoy each others company because that person could become your whole world.
- Love Lady Chaos (Courtney)

No comments:

Post a Comment