Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm Back (why I've been on hiatus)

Hello Everyone,
I know I've been gone for months without any explanation, well I'm back now and here to tell you why I was gone for so long. I was pregnant with my now 3 week old daughter, and moved into an apartment with no internet. 
I found out I was pregnant during the summer while I started blogging, and was really excited to start something new on top of doing my photography page. When I found out I was pregnant my whole world was turned up side down, and the majority of my time was taken up by ob appointments and days filled with long naps. I wouldn't change it for the world though because now I have a beautiful and healthy baby girl.

So now that I've given a little bit of the back story of why I was gone I would like to introduce my beautiful baby girl with everyone that reads this blog.

Chelsea Rose


Chelsea Rose was born on March 17,2015 
This was six days past my due date she was 6lbs 80z, and 19 1/2 inches long.
 I was in actual labor for like four days straight but had no progress, it was the 17 and I couldn't breathe I hadn't slept good for like four days because of contractions. I was just ready to have my baby out and in my arms already. I tried taking a shower to see if that controlled the pain, but it didn't that's when I had a enough and had my husband call the hospital.
They had me come in and come to find out I had made some progress since the night before so they decided that they were going to keep me. They gave me some meds to help me sleep, and when I woke up they said it was almost time to have my baby. My Progression was that fast, and it only took twenty minutes and my precious little angle was in the world. 
Honestly the birthing of having a baby was NOTHING compared to the contractions that happen first. I would do it all again, but NOT anytime soon, we want to have a couple years in between children that way we can enjoy her first before introducing another.








Thanks everyone for the understanding, and this is me saying that I'm back and ready to blog again.
Also I would love some input about what you guys would like to hear about on this blog because as it stands it pretty much is just an open blog about anything. I hope you all are having a wonderful night/day where ever you are, and that you enjoy the time with your friends and family because they're very dear and special.
-Courtney <3

No comments:

Post a Comment